Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My kind of guy

When you are a live concert nerd the ultimate question that gets thrown around a lot is: "What's the best live performance you've ever seen?" I have been lucky enough to see Kaiser Chiefs live twice. Not once have they let me down. They deliver every time with that kind of energy that makes you jump around like a lunatic! I have never had so much fun at a live concert. And afterwards when you are soaked in your own sweat (others too) and the adrenaline is pumping through your veins - that is like the best drug in the world. Pure happiness!

I love taking pictures of Ricky Wilson. He is the best crowd surfer and stage jumper there is.
This is my best shot of him in action:

loving the way he is swinging the microphone
(Kaiser Chiefs live KB-hallen, Copenhagen)

The adrenaline rush after each Kaiser Chiefs concert must be good for their money making business since it have made me buy merchandise every time. Ever had the feeling that you have to have a souvenir to remember one of the most amazing nights in your life? And the best part is that the t-shirts are actually pretty cool. :)

Cooly and Twisteds first Kaiser Chiefs t-shirts. Kind of cocky to compare themselves to the Beatles? I think it's cool. First came John & Paul then came George & Ringo and then came the Kaiser Chiefs keyboard player Peanut :) No doubt!


This one I bought after their performance at Kb-hallen.

If you still haven't had enough of Kaiser Chiefs check out the video we posted two posts ago. "Na na na na na" when Ricky goes wild!

See ya later mate!

/Cooly

No comments: