Monday, March 24, 2008

Sitting, waiting, wishing...

Hi guys!

Do you want to know something outrageously cool? On Wednesday I am going to see Jack Johnson live here in Melbourne. Ahhhhhhh... Can you imagine how lucky I feel right now? I hope the concert is low key down to earth and pure hawaiian lovelyness :) It's an outdoor event in the Royal botanic gardens and we have "lawn tickets" wich can't be anything else but down to earth :)

3 songs I hope to hear on Wednesday:


Jack Johnson - Better together


The most romantic lyrics there is...

Jack Johnson - Taylor


Loving the way he plays with words in this song like: "Peter Patrick pitter patters on the window..." Childish I know but it works for me :)

Jack Johnson - Bubble toes


This is such a cute song. I love the way it is obviously unfinished as he is explaining in the beginning of this clip "I never intended to have songs that said la da da da da da". I actually think it is one of his best songs probably because it's intentions is not to be big or anything it's just a god dammned good song!

Promise to provide you with a good review and pictures after the show!

Love, Cooly

No comments: