Saturday, March 22, 2008

You're not alone


Hey there,
Yesterday was a good day for CoolyTwisted. Cooly visited a new favourite place in Melbourne: Espy the live music club at the Esplanade hotel in St Kilda. That place was unbelieveable. Free entry and at least 3 stages with live music. We were just walking around hearing local bands playing while drinking beer and enjoying ourselves. We will go back there on the 4th of April and see Operator please live. It's a teenager Australian band that I am curious about.
Yesterday I got the chance to see the local singer/songwriter Nyssa Bradsworth play live. Her voice caught my attention straight away and her songs were melodic and well written. Unfortunatly people was standing too far away from the stage. We felt bad for the girl singing so beautiful. Let's go up front I suggested to the others. And so we did, and I'm glad we did because afterwards a few more people came up closer to the stage. I wanted her to feel appriciated and not lonely up there...
You have to hear this. Click here to visit her myspace. Listen to the song "Hurricane" now!

Nyssa Bradsworth live at Espy

Love!

/Cooly

No comments: